Directions & Parking
How to Get To Arizona Matsuri
The Arizona Matsuri is located each year at Steele Indian School Park in Phoenix, Arizona.
There are two entrances to the park:
- Central Ave. Entrance on the west side of the park
- Indian School Entrance on the southeast side of the park
We’ve made it easy to refer to the parking locations, entrances, Light Rail stops, and all of the services, vendors, and stages at Arizona Matsuri this year through our custom Arizona Matsuri Google Map that you can access directly from your phone. Slide open the menu navigation on the upper hand corner of the map to easily search for what you’re looking for in, or around, Steele Indian School Park.
PARKING AT Arizona Matsuri
Parking is limited around Steele Indian School Park, so we suggest you plan your visit ahead of time. We encourage you to use the Phoenix Light Rail or ride-share services like Uber or Lyft in order to get to the Festival.
PARK & RIDE LIGHT RAIL LOCATIONS
- 19th Ave & Montebello (415 spaces)
- 19th Ave & Camelback (410 spaces)
- 7th Ave. & Camelback (123 spaces)
- Central & Camelback (135 spaces)
$4.00 Light Rail all-day pass, $2.00 for students & seniors
PARKING LOTS & GARAGES
- Central High School ($10.00, 200 spaces)
- 4000 N Central Parking Lots (800 spaces)
4041 Parking Garage ($12.00 credit card only, 1,400 spaces)CLOSED
- Park Central Parking Garage ($15.00, 1,500 spaces)
- Phoenix Plaza Parking Garage ($20.00)
ABOUT ARIZONA MATSURI
Arizona Matsuri is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; established, 1984.
SAT: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SUN: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(parade begins at 9:30 AM both days)
Thanks to our sponsors, admission to Arizona Matsuri is FREE for everyone!